Monday, October 10, 2011

Meet Me On Monday




This is hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.


Every Sunday she posts five questions so you can get to know us! Wish me luck on my first time!




Questions:


1. The best part of waking up each day is?


Pressing the snooze button and curling up again :)


2. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?


30... I'm 15... :)


3. Red or Green Apples?


Pink! They have to be pink or I won't eat them!!


4. Do you forgive easily?


Depends on what you did to make me mad at you


5. If you could live in any home on a television series, which would it be?


I think in Char's house on the Lying Game.. Something about that pool gets to me! I've always wanted a pool in my backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs