Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hey everyone! I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there! Today is a wonderful day! It is a day to be thankful for all the amazing items and people we have been blessed with in our lives. Plus the food, you can't for get the food.

I am thankful for everyone who takes the time to follow mine and Anne's blog. The people who take time out of their hectic days to quickly come over to our blog and read it! Thanks everyone!!

Who else, besides me, does this picture remind you of the Hunger Games? I mean with the Cornucopia, or is that just me? Ya.. I'll stop typing now!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
~~Sam :D

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have to say that I am with you- this definitely reminds me of The Hunger Games. I wonderf if I will ever see these centerpieces the same way!

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs