Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: 4/3/12



This lovely weekly feature is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

Rules:
  • Grab your current read!
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page!
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS
  • Share the title and author!
First off: The chapter is called "He Knew.."
"What did you want to talk about?" I ask as I put my truck in park. He grabs my hand and in silence, we sit here holding hands for a few minutes. He keeps opening his mouth as if he's about to something, then shuts it again. - Page 92 of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally


6 comments:

  1. aww cute! I have this waiting for me at the library and hope to pick it up tomorrow. I've heard it's so cute and deep at the same time. Thanks for sharing!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really enjoyed Catching Jordan, hope you'll like it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, wonder what's going to be said...
    Great teaser :-)

    Here's mine this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did he know? I want to know lol. I have this on my TBR. I hope you enjoy it. Great teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It was an amazing book!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs