Thursday, March 10, 2016

School Assignment: Blogging

Blogging has always been a mix of easy and difficult for me. Sure, there are easy things, such as the formatting, thinking of new ideas to post, and designing the layout. Other things are more difficult, like actually sitting down and writing a post. That is why I stopped blogging for so long, I couldn't actually sit down and write a post without major difficulties. Now I am back and I am ready to try again. 
I haven't learned anything that I already didn't know. I am now just relearning how blogger has things arranged and how my blog is designed. It will take some getting used too, but it is not that different.
From here on out, I will try to post once to twice a week with book reviews and other feature posts that I can do on a weekly basis. I cannot wait to share my thoughts with y'all on what I've been reading!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs