Friday, April 01, 2016

Owl Crate Unboxing!


March Box:



What was in the box?

  • Bookworm Boutique's custom pack of pins that were exclusively made for OwlCrate!
  • Out of Print's Banned Books Socks to show that censorship won't prevent you from reading.
  • Chronicle Books 642 Tiny Things to Write About.
  • Kikkerland's Quill pen. 
  • The Serpent King by Jeff Zenter.

My Thoughts:

I absolutely adore the pins and the quill. The quill writes amazingly and the pins are super adorable. I don't know how I feel about the socks. I'm really weird and only like certain socks, so we'll see how this goes. I'm not really a writer, but it could be fun to sit down and write with fun little prompts. Or I'll give it to my English professor. I haven't heard of The Serpent King but the summary sounds good!

If you are interested in OwlCrate, sign up for their emails and purchase a box! I love getting mine every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to have your feedback! Let us know what you're thinking.

 
Design by Imagination Designs